All about Herbs and Spices
Get familiar with the different types of herbs and spices.
Herbs and spices are nature’s precious gift to mankind.
Herb plants have also been highly valued for the natural remedies they provide.
Many have faith in herbal health benefits and use them knowingly.
Discover what herb or spice
may cover your special needs.
Explore Herbal Health Benefits..
- Do you need help to fight obesity?
Check out Aloe Vera.
- Does your liver hate you? Maybe you had too much Absinthe to drink?
Milk Thistle may be just what you are looking for.
- Do you have toenail fungus?
If so, it may be time to check out how oregano can help.
- Do you struggle trying to control stress and anxiety?
Discover what valerian can do for you.
- Do have a headache?
Consider meadowsweet. This herb has very special qualities.
- Do you often suffer from motion sickness?
Discover how ginger might make your journey much more enjoyable.
- Do you ever wonder what natural remedy would be good for your heart?
Read about the different herbs and spices and discover more health benefits!
Explore the many strange convictions about the herbal powers in folklore and superstition
- Do you have an appearance in court coming up?
Put a marigold flower in your pocket to ensure a favorable ruling.
- Do you have furniture made from elder wood?
If you are superstitious that may explain any unlucky events in your life.
- Did you find rosemary growing in someone’s garden?
That was a sure sign that the woman in that particular home was the master.
- Are you nervous about something you have to do?
According to old superstitions thyme would give you the courage you need.
It may just enrich our lives if we take a second look at nature’s own wealth of herbal plants and discover how you can use the different herbs in your daily life.
Sadly today too many synthetic and chemical products are being produced. Some may be good and others may be harming us. Can we honestly say we understand how we are affected?
If you have any concerns or suspect a serious illness it is highly recommended you speak to your physician. Herbs will enhance our lives and may contribute to a healthier body and mind when used correctly.
Welcome to the exhilarating world of herbs